The Role – QA Engineer
We are looking for qualified individuals who are ready to build their career in a leading-edge technology company. Whether your specialty is web development, data analytics, QA, machine learning, DevOps, security, or engineering support, you will be taking on exciting challenges and working at the frontier of connected car and IOT technologies.
You will join a small, rapidly growing, expert team building server-side software for the systems that connects our customers to their fleet of cars. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building world-class software and a track record of success creating highly successful web applications. You will need strong software engineering skills, excellent interpersonal communication, and experience accepting and giving meaningful feedback on technical designs and pull requests.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a QA Automation role.
- Experience testing AngularJS 1.x applications
- Experience with Selenium, PHPunit or similar
- Experience with continuous integration tools e.g. Jenkins
- Strong SQL skills and at least one coding/scripting language
- Excellent problem solving skills and debugging ability
- Ability to design and build rigorous testing plans.
- Good verbal & written communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
- Ability to work effectively within a development team.
- Work closely with product, dev-ops, and datacenter teams.
Additional Expertise (Bonus)
- Knowledge of module bundlers (Webpack or similar)
- ISTQB certified
- Experience with testing Cordova mobile apps
- Computer Science or Software Engineering related Degree is the minimum tertiary level qualification expected for this role.
How to Apply
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.