The Role: Customer Success Manager
RentalMatics is a software-as-a-service (Saas) solution that allows car rental companies to manage and track their global fleet in real-time. We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Manager to join our team and support Customer onboarding, training, support and technical enablement. This position will work internally across all functions to drive customer satisfaction and exceed sales targets. The role will include working closely with the sales team to smoothly transfer ownership of new clients, and collaborate with the integration support team to ensure that problems are resolved to the customer’s satisfaction as quickly as possible. Our business runs on numbers, and we are looking for somebody who is comfortable in that world.
- Proactively manage the customer onboarding process post sales, providing training, support and technical enablement.
- Deliver exceptional, executive level, new product presentations and product demonstrations in collaboration with the sales and engineering teams
- Become a trusted advisor and act as a technical resource for customers. Manage the client communication to ensure full engagement with the CS team and all other teams to support the swift resolution time for support issues and championing the customers voice/requirements to the Product, Engineering and Sales teams.
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of strategic RentalMatics Customers and being laser focused on clients success.
- Develop individual success plans for each customer to ensure RentalMatics adoption, expansion and loyalty across your portfolio of customers
- Become an expert on the RentalMatics Platform with a deep understanding of our technology and content
- Consult with customers on their internal learning and development strategy and influence leaders to drive change across their organization
- Protect and defend annual revenue, customer base and subscriptions.
- Utilizes detailed knowledge of products and thorough knowledge of clients’ business to consult and provide solutions that will increase value and ROI for clients.
- Liaise with technical support, accounting and other areas of the business to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct customer site visits to create & maintain relationships at all levels across the client organization.
- Optimize our customers user experience through documentation and process improvements
- Set up and maintain support tools, contribute to workflows, develop tools to speed troubleshooting with the RentalMatics engineering/ product teams
- Analyse data, review trends and generate and deliver Customer Success reporting highlighting wins, reviewing opportunities for improvement and advocating best practices at all times
- Responsible for managing escalated customer support issues
What we’re looking for…
- 5+ years experience in a B2B SaaS customer success, escalation management, and preferentially enterprise software solution deployment, working closely with services, sales, product, and engineering
- Proven ability to generate activity through networking and association marketing within assigned accounts.
- Ability to be proactive, adaptive and reactive in a fast-paced, highly energetic start-up environment.
- Strong technical background
- Excellent problem solving skills, with the ability to independently troubleshoot problems and identify workarounds.
- Self-motivated with a strong interest in technology and software.
- Experience with CRM tools, marketing applications and/or sales technology.
- Working knowledge of software development cycles
- Proven experience selling multi-million dollar contracts.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated previous history of strong achievement and self-motivation.
- A second language.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
How to Apply
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.