The Role: Customer Success Engineer
RentalMatics is a software-as-a-service (Saas) solution that allows car rental companies to manage and track their global fleet in real-time. We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Engineer who will play a key role in supporting the development of our customers vision at a global level – a product expert, accelerating time-to-value and deploying a wide variety of RentalMatics based solutions. This role will collaborate internally across all functions; working closely with the sales teams to seamlessly onboard new customers in parallel with our development and product management teams, whilst at all times being laser focused at an external level on customer success.
This position requires a strategic mind, a collaborative approach and an individual who will thrive in a busy, highly energetic and evolving environment. Apart from being customer centric, you will serve as a coach, showcasing outstanding presentation skills, advocating best practices at all times and exceeding our customers expectations. Our business runs on numbers, and we are looking for somebody who is comfortable in that world.
What you’ll be doing:
Customer onboarding, training, support and technical enablement
- A people focused approach to the new customer onboarding process, including customer pre-onboarding process flow (identify customer pains and solutions, gather details, agree on mutual deliverables, customer definition of success)
- Become a trusted advisor and act as a technical resource for customers. Manage the client communication to ensure full engagement with the CS team and all other teams to support the swift resolution time for support issues and championing the customers voice/requirements to the Product, Engineering and Sales teams.
- Work closely with the product team to communicate customer needs and assist in defining customer roadmap
- Optimize our customers user experience through documentation and process improvements; create documents, state-of-the-art presentations, videos, guides and customer newsletters; develop tools to gather and pass along feedback
- Set up and maintain support tools, contribute to workflows, develop tools to speed troubleshooting with the RentalMatics engineering/ product teams
- Become an Expert on the RentalMatics Platform, including related products and services.
- Deliver exceptional, executive level, new product presentations and product demonstrations in collaboration with the sales and engineering teams.
- Identify opportunities and challenges which present on the customer journey and forge new processes or amend existing, to improve, resolve and automate, all of which will achieve and deliver value and increased ROI for clients.
- Ability to be proactive, adaptive and reactive in a fast-paced, highly energetic start-up environment,
- Analyse data, review trends and generate and deliver Customer Success reporting highlighting wins, reviewing opportunities for improvement and advocating best practices at all times.
- Work with the team to continuously improve the processes which support the main standard operating procedures of the Customer Success Team, maximising efficiency and promoting sustainability.
- Conduct client site visits to foster collaboration, build superior customer relationships and promote customer loyalty at all levels within the Organisation.
What we’re looking for…
- Proven ability to build exceptional customer relationships and advocate for success with regards to all RentalMatics customers
- Positive and entrepreneurial mindset – you love working with others and the way you talk to people, locally and internationally, makes them want to engage with you.
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS customer success, escalation management, and preferentially enterprise software solution deployment, working closely with services, sales, product, and engineering
- A desire to exceed on every level, spearheading customer campaigns, demonstrating attention to detail and delivering an outstanding customer experience.
- Superior Presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills, with the ability to independently troubleshoot problems and identify workarounds.
- Self-motivated with a strong interest in technology and software.
- Experience with CRM tools, marketing applications and/or sales technology.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent relevant experience
Even better if you have:
- Demonstrated experience selling software solutions or software-as-a-service (SaaS) and/or in a client technical support role.
- Previous experience in a fast paced agile software development environment.
- Knowledge proficiency in Jira, Confluence and similar software
- Demonstrated previous history of exceptional achievement, self-motivation whilst being a pivotal member of the Customer Success Team.
- Experience with Support at a Saas Company.
- Experience working as a software engineer.
- Experience creating web applications.
- Knowledge of IoT or automotive industry
How to Apply
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.