The Role – Data Security Architect (Dublin)
RentalMatics is currently seeking applications for a Data Security Architect. As part of our Security Team, this role will own the implementation, installation or deployment, and monitoring of RentalMatics new security systems. This role will also contribute to task automation, antivirus efforts, vulnerability scanning, and other IT-Security management initiatives.
The chosen candidate will manage and continuously audit processes and documentation to seek out new ways to improve and secure RentalMatics environment. This position will interact with the RentalMatics Development, DevOps, and Support Teams to manage and lead key projects and implementations championed by the IT and Security teams.
- Maintain overall security of RentalMatics network for all servers, network peripherals, and workstations
- Collaborate with SOC team to plan and implement RentalMatics security policies
- Research, test, and roll out new security systems
- Keep all servers and workstations updated with latest patches, service packs, and other required updates
- Automate repetitive tasks with appropriate scripting languages/tools (Powershell, C#, Python)
- Configuring and applying permissions in Google Compute Engine or other systems
- Keep up-to-date documentation for all your areas of responsibility
Skills & Expertise
- 3+ years of experience working in a Systems Administrator role
- Experience working intimately with Security Information Systems
- Experience using Powershell, Windows scripting, C# Experience with Cloud Computing (GCE, AWS, Azure)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, or Engineering
- Current IT Certifications (Security+, MSCE, Network+)
How to Apply
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Job posted on 4th July 2019.