Get to the Bottom of Each Impact and Identify False Claims
Investigate All Major Incidents
If an impact occurs, RentalMatics automatically generates a report which provides you with important information about the timing and location of the impact, along with verified data on velocity, G-forces, and indications as to where on the vehicle the impact occurred.
Information gathered in our impact reports is proven to reduce fraudulent claims. By providing extra insight on who was in the right or wrong, this data can also protect against claims that otherwise you would be liable for. Impact Reports have been proven to save rental companies millions in false insurance payouts.
Better Prepared For Insurance Claims
Examining pre and post crash data can provide you with telltale signs of fraudulent claims. This has been proven to save rental companies huge amounts in false insurance payouts.
SMS and email impact alerts are automatically produced immediately upon incident occurring. This allows more time to be spent on the cases that could have real implications for your organization.
RentalMatics provides comprehensive business support in all areas of the platform including the analysis and evaluation of impact reports. We can help you understand who might have caused impacts.
How it Works
- Impact reports tracks data for up to 1 minute before and 10 seconds after an impact, showing G-forces over time for X, Y and Z axes.
- On the X axis report, you can determine whether an impact came from the front or behind depending on whether the G-force value is positive or negative.
- On the Y axis report you can see what side of the vehicle was hit. A positive G-force value would indicate an impact on one side, a negative value would indicate a far side impact.
- The Z axis report shows the up/down telematics data. This is used to see the height from the road that the car moved during the impact.
- A final report indicates whether a vehicle was accelerating or decelerating at time of impact.
- Our detailed telematics reports offers investigators, law-enforcement officials and claims department the chance to analyse a data-driven and detailed overview of the impact.
- This can be used to investigate fraudulent claims.