Diagnosing Incidents Using ‘Journeys’
The Ultimate Problem Solving Tool
One of the key benefits of using RentalMatics is being able to attain insights from every journey taken by vehicles in your fleet. A journey is captured whenever a vehicle’s ignition starts and ends. All journeys are recorded, with every insight captured.
Insights gathered within journey reports include the average speed of the vehicle throughout the journey, total distance covered during the journey, the safety score, the exact location displayed on a map, and exact time of the journey.
Query the History of Your Fleet
Telematics insights allows us to gather business info into useful, easy to read reports. Journeys are used to query the history of a vehicle.
Corporate users can use Journeys to monitor the routes taken by their sales staff. Management can then suggest more efficient alternatives.
Car rental companies are provided with a full archive of movements. This can then be used to getting to the bottom of disputed incidents.
How it Works
- A journey is captured each time a vehicle’s ignition starts and ends.
- The journey thus records all insights from beginning to end.
- Insights include the average speed of the vehicle, total distance covered, the safety score, and the exact location and time of the journey.
- Journeys can be used to pinpoint notable incidents such as traffic accidents.
- In all, journeys are used to query the history of a vehicle. This includes where the vehicle has been, how did it arrive at a specific location and how well a vehicle has been driven.
- Journeys are a key element of the RentalMatics user experience