The Role – QA Engineer
RentalMatics is an enterprise-class software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that allows car rental companies to manage and track their global fleet of vehicles in real time. RentalMatics is currently looking for a talented QA Engineer to join their rapidly expanding development team to help develop a multi-tenancy SaaS solution which is designed for scale.
As a QA Engineer within an Agile Development environment, you will be responsible for testing the application and ensuring the consistently high quality of each release across our platforms (Web, iOS, Android).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Able to review, understand requirement specification, extract test cases and create a plan.
- Execute and evaluate manual and automated test cases and report test results.
- Identify and execute regression test suite.
- Ensure both functional and non-functional testing are covered.
- Log defects and work with developers to investigate, troubleshoot and verify defect fixes.
- Identify quality issues and escalate potential quality issues immediately.
Required Skills and Expertise
- 2+ years’ experience in a QA Automation role.
- Experience with testing React Native mobile apps.
- Experience in Mobile applications for Android and iOS platforms is an advantage.
- Experience testing AngularJS 1.x applications.
- Experience with Selenium, PHPunit or similar.
- Experience with continuous integration tools e.g. Jenkins.
- Strong SQL skills and at least one coding/scripting language.
- Able to establish processes and best practices around QA standards.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is an advantage.
- Computer Science or Software Engineering related Degree is the minimum tertiary level qualification expected for this role.
- ISTQB certifications.
How to Apply
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send your cv and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.