The Role: QA Engineer
We are looking for experienced individuals who are ready to further their career in a leading-edge technology company. We are building a platform to process telematics data at scale and need engineers to help us enhance our SaaS solutions capable of managing millions of vehicles.
You will join a small expert team responsible for ensuring the quality of releases of systems that connect our customers to their fleet of cars. You will be working with teams who are building scalable, reliable, high-performance solutions handling hundreds of millions of vehicle journeys. You will need a strong software engineering background, excellent interpersonal communication, and a desire to take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing scalable distributed applications.
- Work with our architects and developers to review and refine requirements and ensure that they are testable.
- Experience in testing services which run on public or private clouds. GCP preferred, but AWS, Azure, etc are all acceptable
- Scripting experience – Python and Shell scripting will be an advantage.
- Basic relational database skills: MySQL or other RDMS databases.
- Ability to analyse issues and produce useful diagnostics to aid developers in finding the root cause.
- Proven ability to adapt to different technologies and frameworks.
- Desire to develop and apply new testing processes to improve product quality.
- Good verbal & written communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organisations.
- Ability to work closely with product, devops, and support teams to resolve issues.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Additional Expertise (Bonus)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Computer Science or Software Engineering related Degree is the minimum tertiary level qualification expected for this role.
How to Apply
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.