We are currently seeking applications for a Senior DevOps Engineer role based at our Dublin office at DCU Alpha. You will join a rapidly growing team of passionate people committed to redefining the way business intelligence is done. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building world-class software and a track record of success creating highly successful web applications. This is an opportunity to build your career in a leading-edge technology company. The ideal candidate will have strong software engineering skills, excellent communication skills, self motivated and willing to adapt to the constantly changing demands of an agile environment.
RentalMatics is an enterprise-class software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that allows car rental companies to manage and track their global fleet of vehicles in real time. RentalMatics is currently looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our rapidly expanding development team to help develop a multi-tenancy SaaS solution which is designed for scale. As a DevOps Engineer within an agile development environment, you will be responsible for maintaining and managing multiple systems and services.
- Minimum of 5 years experience supporting enterprise web applications.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture.
- Experience with AWS.
- Continuous Integration & Deployment.
- Experience with Docker, Containers and Kubernetes.
- Proficient in Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge in Java development.
- Relational database skills MySQL or other RDMS databases.
- Excellent problem solving skills and debugging ability.
- Good verbal & written communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
- Ability to work effectively within a development team.
Additional Expertise (Bonus)
- Experience with GCloud.
- Experience with HBase/Apache Phoenix (Hadoop Ecosystem).
- Computer Science or Software Engineering related Degree is the minimum tertiary level qualification expected for this role.
How to Apply
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.