We are currently seeking applications for a Senior Java Developer, based at our Dublin office at DCU Alpha. The chosen candidate will join a rapidly growing team of passionate individuals committed to redefining the way business intelligence is done.
RentalMatics is an enterprise-class software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that allows car rental companies to manage and track their global fleet of vehicles in real time. RentalMatics is currently looking for a talented Java Software Engineer to join our rapidly expanding development team, working on a multi-tenancy SaaS solution, designed for scale. As a software engineer within an agile development environment, you will be responsible for designing and developing features for RentalMatics that will consume large quantities of raw geo-location data and present analytic insights to our customers, with the overall aim of reducing the operational overhead of fleet management.
- Minimum of 4 years experience developing enterprise web applications.
- Proficient in Java development and knowledge of Frameworks such as Spring.
- Relational database skills MySQL or other RDMS databases.
- Experience with Service-oriented architecture.
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems.
- Excellent problem solving skills and debugging ability.
- Version control systems – GIT.
- REST API Design Principles.
- Good verbal & written communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organisations.
- Ability to work effectively within a development team.
Additional Expertise (Bonus)
- Experience with AWS/GCloud.
- Experience with HBase/Apache Phoenix.
- Knowledge of big data analytics.
- Experience with geo-spatial data.
- Computer Science or Software Engineering-Related Degree is the minimum tertiary level qualification expected for this role.
How to Apply
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.