Work Towards a Full, Clean Rental System
Solve Discrepancies and Increase Utilization
With RentalMatics, you no longer have to physically count your fleet daily. Our software gives you real-time updates and visibility of all issues and anomalies.
Any anomalies within your inventory are immediately added to your Stock Anomaly Report. This report reduces the likelihood of expensive mistakes. It also helps to flag and resolve issues that do occur, much quicker. By reducing stock anomalies, you can increase vehicle utilization.
Major incidents caused by stock anomalies include:
- Renting out vehicles that are in repair or otherwise unavailable.
- Sending customers to a wrong pick-up location.
- Vehicles lying idle for long periods due to incorrect rental status.
- Inaccurate location tracking, leaving your vehicle open to theft.
Monitor Vehicle Journeys in Real Time
Use a combination of features to combat theft. Your anomaly reports points out discrepancies, your live positioning maps shows where the vehicles are, your journeys reports shows where vehicles have been.
Stock Anomaly Report highlights discrepancies in your rental system so you can solve them quickly and effectively. Increase utilization and revenue by reducing anomalies and vehicle downtime.
Regularly monitoring your Stock Anomaly Report and keeping on top of all issues allows for more efficient branch management. It also removed the need for daily stock-taking, which can be a very timely process.
Solving Stock Anomalies with RentalMatics
- A stock anomaly refers to any issue that a vehicle in your fleet is experiencing.
- This can include issues with your telematics device (e.g. unexpected removal) or with the vehicle itself.
- Anomalies could also be with regards to mistakes or discrepancies in your car rental system
- RentalMatics gives you real-time updates and visibility of all issues and anomalies.
- Any anomalies within your inventory are immediately added to your Stock Anomaly Report. Your Stock Anomaly Report highlights any issues, mistakes or potentially costly incidents.
- Working towards a clean stock anomaly report can increase utilisation, reduce time spent on solving discrepancies and increase savings.