Metric-Driven Approach to Tightening Your Vehicle-Turnaround-Times
Drive Branch Efficiency
Vehicle Turnaround refers to the time between a vehicle returning from one rental and then going out on its next rental. Your Turnaround Dashboard provides a complete health check of your branch from an operational point of view. A red, green and orange display gives instant feedback as to how your branch is handling vehicle turnarounds.
Turnaround times act as a direct reflection of the efficiency of the team in your branch. High turnaround times can often lead to bottlenecks and delays in operation. Through monitoring your branch’s performance, you can make amendments, backed by data, in order to maximise branch efficiency. When successful, increased efficiency can lead to increased revenue.
Increased Efficiency and Revenue Generation
See where your team are struggling and get to the root of operational pitfalls. Spot peak times, measure and improve customer wait times, and track trends.
A historical overview of average turnaround time lets you measure one branch against another, and monitor the performance of your team over time.
Reducing your average turnaround time is a great way to increase utilization and profit. Use Turnaround Dashboard to reduce bottlenecks and get more vehicles out on rental.
How it Works
- Turnaround Dashboard provides a complete overview of your branch from an operational perspective.
- Vehicle turnaround refers to the time between a vehicle returning from one rental and then going out on its next rental.
- A red, green and orange display gives instant feedback as to how your branch is handling vehicle turnarounds.
- When viewing your Branch Turnaround Dashboard, the coloured alert system is based on parameters set for that individual branch. These include acceptable check-in and cleaning times.
- The Turnaround Dashboard displays a host of metrics including average arrive-to-drive time, average cleaning time, average check-in time, and average utilisation percentages.