The Role – UX Lead
RentalMatics is currently seeking applications for the role of UX Lead, to be based in our Dublin office at DCU ALPHA. We are looking for a qualified, ambitious and self-motivated individual who is ready to build an exciting career working with cutting-edge technology. The chosen candidate must be a team player who possess exceptional communication and collaboration skills.
At RentalMatics, our product development teams broken up into product areas. As UX Lead however, you will be a cross functional team member. The UX Lead will work closely with engineers, researchers and product development specialists across our entire product range. As UX Lead, you are the first and last word on user experience. You have the experience required to take our products to the next level of user-centric design.
- Work with established RentalMatics team members to help develop an unparalleled understanding of the company, our product offerings, target customer base and user pain points. This understanding will be key to developing products that are in line with the company’s vision.
- Translate concepts into user flows, mockups, wireframes, target customer personas and customer journey maps to help create intelligent user-oriented products.
- Passionate about spotting user pain points and making well informed adjustments to create designs that are conceived with the end-user in mind.
- Working on a range of products, providing expert UX knowledge to our design teams. As UX Lead you will provide guidance and advice to strategic plans, recommending best practices to deliver outstanding user-centric design.
- Make strategic and user-experience decisions related to core functions and features as well as new product offering.
Skills & Expertise
- 3-5 years of UX design experience, with at least one year at senior or team lead level. Experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments a distinct advantage.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. Agile, flexible and eager to perform.
- Comfortable working across design, technical and digital teams. Unfazed by the prospect of having multiple projects on the go at any one time.
- Exceptional communication skills. Extremely comfortable communicating complicated design processes, ideas and solutions to members of your team as well as outside businesses. Outstanding presentation skills.
- A clear appreciation of the importance and significance of user-centred design and design thinking.
- Excellent time management. Capable of dividing time between concurrently running projects.
- Deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A high level of comfort working on projects that require user-centred design, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analytics, conducting user research, as well as requirements to address usability and accessibility concerns.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centred design and design thinking. Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Computer Science or Software Engineering-Related Degree is the minimum tertiary level qualification expected for this role.
How to Apply
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.