Be Better Equipped to Handle Returns
Increase Branch Efficiency
Give your check-in team all the info they need BEFORE the rental pulls up to the desk. Exceeded mileage? Empty tank? Late fees? Know everything in advance. Receive insights in real time as returning vehicles approach your branch. This helps to significantly speed up the check-in process.
Instant vehicle feedback predicts if a car has been refuelled, miles driven or if any significant impacts occurred during the rental period. The Check-in Dashboard is the ultimate asset in allowing your branch to catch and record auxiliary charges such as vehicle damage charges, fuel charges and late return fees.
Giving Your Team a Vital Headstart
The Check-In Dashboard gives your check in team all the info they need before the rental return even pulls up to the desk!
Staff get time to prepare in advance. They know if there’s been an impact, if mileage was exceeded and if the tank isn’t full. By knowing this, staff can spot auxiliary fees.
By giving your staff the ultimate tool for increasing check-in efficiency, you are also also improving the flow, preventing bottlenecks and improving the overall customer experience.
How it Works
- The Check-In Dashboard is the ultimate tool for diligently handling vehicles that are being returned by renters.
- The dashboard displays rental information of vehicles that are approaching your branch. It thus gives your staff warning and time to prepare for a check-in.
- The dashboard should be located in a position where staff can easily observe it.
- Through providing on-the-spot alerts the Check-In Dashboard helps your staff to identify:
- Potential impacts and subsequent repair costs.
- Late return fees.
- Unfilled tanks and potential refuelling charges.
- Mileage surpassing rental allowance.