We are looking for software development engineers who are ready to further their career in a leading-edge technology company. We are building a platform to process telematics data at scale and need engineers to help us enhance our SaaS solutions capable of managing millions of vehicles.
You will join our Feature Team, responsible for quick resolution of customer issues and requests which require code changes across multiple services in our product. You will be working with teams who are building scalable, reliable, high-performance solutions handling hundreds of millions of vehicle journeys. You will need a strong software engineering mindset, excellent interpersonal communication, and a desire to take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution.
- Work with our architecture and product teams to develop new product features and enhance existing features
- Design and build scalable, high-availability mission-critical systems and APIs
- Work with our QA, Support and DevOps teams to ensure fixes and features are robust and scalable
- Apply new technologies to build new ways to process and present large data volumes produced by IoT devices
- Knowledge of web frameworks like Laravel
- REST API Design Principles
- Relational database skills: MySQL or other RDMS databases
- Revision control, preferably git
- Experience with JIRA or equivalent for issue tracking and planning
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Good verbal & written communication skills with customers and internal leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across teams and organisations.
- A passion for learning new things and contributing ideas to help us improve our products and services
Additional Expertise (Bonus)
- Experience in developing services which run on public or private clouds. GCP preferred, but AWS, Azure, etc are all acceptable
- React or Angular frameworks
- Working knowledge of Linux and scripting – Shell scripting will be an advantage.
- Some Java development experience will be helpful
- Experience with IoT an advantage
- Computer Science or Software Engineering related Degree is the minimum tertiary
level qualification expected for this role.
Essential to the Role
- We are using a hybrid working model, but some presence in our Dublin Office will be required.
- Must be legally able to work in Ireland
How to Apply
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com .